2021 ANNUAL MEETING ABSTRACT SUBMISSIONS
46th Annual Conference
April 24-27, 2021
La Jolla, California
Abstract Submission is NOW OPEN!
DEADLINE: Friday, November 6, 2020 at 5:00pm ET (10:00pm GMT)
- ASA only accepts electronic abstract submissions via the official abstract submission website.
- Content should not be presented at another national meeting prior to the ASA Meeting nor be published prior to the abstract submission deadline.
- A person cannot be the presenting author on more than two abstracts but can be co-author on any number of abstracts.
- ASA membership is not required for abstract submission.
- Word Count limit is 375 words or less excluding title and authors.
- ONE uploaded image is allowed. Only PNG, TIFF, JPG.
- Abstracts must be submitted with 4 components: introduction and objectives, methods, results, and conclusions.
- Financial funding from commercial entities that have an interest in the research must be listed in the disclosure portion of the submission (in the Author section).
- Oral and Poster presentation types will be offered. Your presentation will be given every consideration; however, the final determination will be made by the Program Committee.
- The following submission categories will be offered, you will need to select the one that best fits your abstract: Androgens/Endocrinology, Environment/Toxicology, Epididymis/Vas Deferens/Seminal Vesicles, Fertilization/Germ Cell Differentiation/Reproductive Development Genetics, Infertility/Assisted Reproductive Technology/Male Contraception, Male Genital Reconstruction, Male Sexual Dysfunction, Prostate/Testis Cancer/Clinical Urology, Semen Transmission Viruses, Sperm Function/Semen Analysis, Spermatogenesis/Steroidogenesis/Testis Biology, Transgender Issues
- No reference should be made in the abstract to the names or institutions of the authors.
- Disclosures for ALL authors/co-authors is required within the submission form as well as their institutions, city, state, country, etc.
- All accepted abstracts will be published as a supplement in Andrology, the official journal of the American Society of Andrology and the European Academy of Andrology.
- Announcements of accepted and rejected submissions is planned for late December.